To introduce sustainable practical livelihood projects for our stakeholders the local communities of Western Province to participate. Add value to the locally available resources. To benefit from the Trust funds while using the funds to invest on income generating projects that will give immediate return, increase assets and sustain the fund for the future generation. To actively participate and to be the best personnel & service provider to OTML and our clients by providing quality personnel and contracts management.
To achieve self-sufficiency and personal development for our stakeholders the Western Province Local Communities through participating in industrial development and spinoffs in the province.
To improve the service sector in Western Province for sustainable Industries to emerge. To introduce affordable applicable training to the Local Communities to enhance their knowledge and skills to actively participate in spinoff and industries in Western province. To introduce affordable sustainable healthcare, healthy food, clean water and accommodation for the local communities in Western Province. To assist communities to make use their beneficiary trust funds productively . To improve the health and safety of our workforce and have zero LTI at throughout our operation. To practise good business governance including gender and ethnical equity giving rightful preference to our stake holders the Local Community of Western Province.
Wish to express our interests to extend our professional wider range of services to all resource companies and business houses in Papua New Guinea to enhance all stakeholders’ returns.Contact Now
Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Obtains help by sounding alarms.
One of the main and successful projects; Representing PNG at the malaysia rubber board meeting in kuala lumpur, malaysia.
1. LOTIC Bige Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of Lower Ok Tedi Investment Company Limited.
2. Lower Ok Tedi Investment Company Chairman and Board of Directors are the Chairman and Board of Directors of LOTIC Bige Limited.
3. Lower Ok Tedi Investment Company Limited Board of Directors are formed by 3 leaders each from Yoggom Tribe and Awin Tribe and one independent Director making the board 7 members evenly representing communities from both side of the Alice River.
4. Lower Ok Tedi Investment Company Limited Board of Directors have being in the Board for last 20 years of its operation.
5. LBL conduct quarterly board meetings for Management to brief the LOTIC and LBL Board of Directors the progress and accounts of LBL and for the Board to take board decisions.
6. LOTIC conduct quarterly board meeting in conjunction with LBL Board meetings to evaluate LBL quarterly performance and LOTIC Board to take required supportive decisions for LBL to progress.
7. Lower Ok Tedi Investment Company Limited in 1996 when it was established raised its capital of K.1,432,209 through contributions received from nearly 1500 people contributing small amounts of K2 etc. amounting to K.350,832 and K.1,081,377 received from Alice River Trust Fund.
8. K.350, 832 received from nearly 1500 people were recognised through leaders as per the then companies act not allowing more than 50 shareholders. Presently we are in process of identifying individual share holders and issuing them share certificates with the support and advise of the leaders.
9. Alice River Trust Fund Contribution of K.1,081,377 came through it’s allocation to the Alice River Trust 15 Villages. This contribution is held by the 15 village business groups from the 15 Alice River Villages. This 15 village business groups are manage by LBL for the business groups to comply and serve the village community tranparently.